- Manufakturgatan 2
417 07 Göteborg
- +46 (0) 731-80 70 85
- Email me
Please visit the online version
- I've been running my own business since March, 2009. The main area of the business is web development. Also, together with two colleagues, I sell medieval clothing under our own brand: Tedelmida Design. In June, 2010, I and two colleagues launched teknikapan.se, which aims at becoming the most comprehensive Swedish news site about iOS.
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Implementing and supporting NT(TM) Server 4.0
- Driving licence
- Basic level judo trainer
- Swedish mother tounge
- Limited skills in Portuguese
- Due to my interest in capoeira I train regualary, which keeps in good shape and I'm rarely tired and out of sorts.
- Since 14 years of age I've been an active member of various organisations. My commitment has lead to that I've at some occasions been elected to the board. I've served both as secretary and treasurer. Through the years I've taken part in organising competitions, camps and other activities.
- My profound interest in computing has made me used to handle computer hardware, to work in various operating systems, scripting and so forth.
- Stays abroad
- 2 months in Rio de Janeiro to train capoeira - 2007
- 2 months study trip in Eastern Africa - 2004
- In 2003 I went, on my own, to Rio de Janeiro, Brasil. I lived there for one month in a poor neighbourhood.